[Community-Service] You've Got A Zoom Date With CSD! Monday, February 27th at 7PM EST

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 23:33:00 UTC 2023

We thank each and every one of you!

It’s so wonderful to be a part of a family that works together, and serves
together, with love!

It’s not only a quick thank you note. We’ve also got news for you…

Your February is not complete! Not without the sweet treat of Zooming in
with your CSD family on Monday, February 27th at 7PM EST!!!!!

We’re anxious to hear, how have you served this month?

There is no doubt there were all kinds of heart-to-heart acts of service!

Come and share those priceless heart beats with your CSD family,

And we don’t want anyone to miss out on our keynote speakers!

ZOOM WITH US

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84832269619

Meeting ID: 848 3226 9619

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,84832269619#

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."