[Community-Service] National popcorn day

Kanya Harrison kanyaharrison46 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 22:51:48 UTC 2023

Good morning good morning good morning willing workers do you know what
today is do you know what today is in my Tony! Toni! Toné! voice it is
national popcorn day Pop Pop did you know that I did not but in honor of
national popcorn day tell me what flavor describes you i’ll go first you
know I am the self proclaimed sweet sassy and oh so spicy Georgia peach my
favorite flavor that describes me be in case so fire I bring all the heat.
  Let’s get these stores open and popping.  I was born popping …. Who’s up
next come along and pop on this fantastic CSD Voyage.