[Community-Service] Popcorn Starter Flyer

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 14:36:58 UTC 2023

A template of what our Popcorn Entrepreneurs can use in their advertising.

------

It is,

DOUBLE GOOD GOURMET TIME!!!!

I’ve got a bunch of explosive flavors such as Butter Believe It, Little
Kettle That Could, In Queso Fire, and wait! A new, Paint It Milk Chocolate
flavor????

My “Name of Store” store opens today,

Friday, March 3rd at 12PM!

Be the Easy Peasy Carmel Cheesy reason our National Community Service
Division’s keeps popping in service by visiting my store today!

We need carmelicious supporters like you! And what buttery way to start
your weekend?

Help me POP RIGHT TO THE TOP!

(insert link here)

Don’t wait, and deny your friends and family their Popilicious cravings! My
store will close,

Tuesday, March 7th at 12PM EST!

Proceeds gained from this fundraiser will support the efforts of the
federation in addition to help promote the National Community Service
Division projects. With that being said, get your mouse clicks and finger
taps ready because we’re going to, Kernel Up the heat and POP TO THE TOP!

(insert <https://popup.doublegood.com/s/0ar88lf2> link again)

*If you need assistance with ordering your Double Good Gourmet popcorn,
please call me!