[Ctabs] NPR/Connecticut Public Radio

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Tue Aug 6 17:24:56 UTC 2013

Fellow Federationists:

On Tuesday, August 13, I will join host John Dankosky on "Where We Live" on Connecticut Public Radio at 9:35 a.m.  I will be on until the end of the show.

What will I be discussing?  I'll be discussing the Workforce Investment Act (S 1356) and the Fair Wages for Workers with Disabilities Act of 2013 (HR 831).  I was honored to have an interview with an NPR reporter last week, and I was consequently invited to be a featured speaker.

For those of us who have not yet contacted our legislators, you might want to add this into your discussion.  For those of us who have already reached out, this is a great excuse to reach out again!

If you cannot listen on the radio, you can listen live online at http://www.cpbn.org/listen-live.

For an easy reference, here are the affiliated radio stations:

Call Sign               Frequency          City of License
WAIC                     91.9 FM                Springfield, MA
WEDW-FM          88.5 FM                Stamford, CT
WNPR                   90.5 FM (HD)      Meriden, CT
WPKT                    89.1 FM (HD)      Norwich, CT
WRLI-FM              91.3 FM                Southampton, NY

If there is anything I can do to assist in our effort to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind, I will do it.  Contact me with any questions.

Yours,

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury
Graduate Student
Department of Agricultural & Applied Economics
The University of Wisconsin-Madison
president at alumni.ecu.edu<mailto:president at alumni.ecu.edu>

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."    -MARGARET MEAD