[Ctabs] Philosophy Call Reminder

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Aug 15 04:05:43 UTC 2013

Thank you all for a wonderful call tonight.

As promised, here are the links to the audio and text versions of "The Nature of Independence," a speech by Dr. Kenneth Jernigan:

Audio
https://nfb.org/Images/nfb/Audio/BanqSpeech/The_Nature_of_Independence.mp3

Text
https://nfb.org/Images/nfb/Publications/convent/addres93.htm

Yours,

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury
Graduate Student
Department of Agricultural & Applied Economics
The University of Wisconsin-Madison
president at alumni.ecu.edu<mailto:president at alumni.ecu.edu>

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."    -MARGARET MEAD