[Ctabs] Register Now for the 2014 NABS Winter Seminar

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Mon Dec 30 22:29:51 UTC 2013

Greetings!

The NABS Winter Seminar will be held Monday, January 27, 2014 at the Holiday Inn Capitol Hotel, 550 C St. SW, Washington, D.C. The seminar will run from 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. and a resource fair of showcasing vendors and services will run from 2:30 P.M. to 4:30 P.M. The cost is just $5 payable at the door. Registration begins at 8:00 A.M. Your registration process will be much easier if you conveniently preregister using the information below.

We will also host our annual NABS Cafe Social and Auction Monday, January 27, 2014 from 8:00 P.M. to midnight. We will have live music, hors d'oeuvres, a cash bar, and auction with great items to bid on. Tickets will be sold at the Winter Seminar until the doors open for the event for $5 and at the door for $7.

Please use the registration form found here<http://www.nabslink.org/drupal/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=45&qid=6270>.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me. We look forward to seeing you in Washington!

Yours in Federation spirit,
Sean Whalen
President, National Association of Blind Students
(608) 332-4147
nabs.president at gmail.com<mailto:nabs.president at gmail.com> www.nabslink.org<http://www.nabslink.org/drupal/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=42&qid=6270>

This message was sent to you by National Association of Blind Students

c/o National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street
at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230