[Ctabs] My apologies.

Kathryn Webster webskc13 at wfu.edu
Thu Apr 24 00:56:32 UTC 2014

Dear All:
	I, too, am missing tonight's meeting with absolutely no control over the situation at hand. I am currently in researching a great deal of data with my Statistics professor and we are still here sitting and working diligently on the survey. I do not feel at all comfortable with leaving his office after countless hours he has spent after work ends for him. With that said, I will relay my announcements via email below:
First, we are strengthening the student division and doing a great job of it! I have two perspective members in mind, one that only receives 150 minutes of cell phone use per month. I was considering Skype as an alternative, but was hoping that someone could strategize an easier way for us to incorporate this interested student!
Second, the BELL Program is on a roll, and applications come out in the next two months. Please keep me posted if you are interested in devoting as little or as much time to this endeavor as you desire. Thus far, Justin and Ivy have volunteered to help! We would love all the support we can get!
Third, I am still awaiting Michael Cordero's follow-up email with contact information for blind students in CT. Once I get this information, I will divvy it up between members of CTABS; and it will be each of our responsibilities to send the flier and any additional information to the designated school.
Please let me know if you have any questions; or if you just want to chat!
I am so appreciative of all your hard work and dedication!
Talk soon,
Kathryn