[Ctabs] Minutes 12/21/14

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 19:01:02 UTC 2014

All,
	Attached, you will find the minutes regarding our last Sunday’s Business meeting. Please do look over them and reach out to any of the officers for clarifications or further information.
I look forward to hearing from you all at our January philosophy call!
Best,
Kate

Kathryn C. Webster
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
President | North Carolina Association of Blind Students
Treasurer | Connecticut Association of Blind Students
Board Member | The Science and Engineering Division
(Coordinator | Connecticut BELL Program
Executive Editor | The Federationist Newsletter
203) 273-8463
kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com