[Ctabs] CTABS Conference Call Cutoff

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Feb 13 03:20:15 UTC 2014

Trevor! I'm sorry to hear that. We did keep hearing the ding sounds as if people were entering and leaving the call.
I know that I had posted Al's contact information in the announcements for the conference call. If you need a repost, that can certainly be achieved.
Thanks for coming tonight. I think it was very productive!

Sent from the iPhone of:

Justin M. Salisbury
Graduate Student
Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics
University of Wisconsin - Madison