[Ctabs] Instructional Materials Inquiry

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sun Feb 23 02:17:21 UTC 2014

Good evening!

Some researchers in the business school at Baylor have reached out to me because they are studying the markets for instructional materials for the blind, especially focusing on math and science.  Here is their inquiry.  If you could please answer their two-question questionnaire, it may help us all in the future.

Primary Contact:  "Varni, Brandt" <Brandt_Varni at baylor.edu<mailto:Brandt_Varni at baylor.edu>> wrote:

                We are wondering who do you purchase your classroom supplies and textbooks from?

                How often do you purchase and what do you look for when you purchase, especially when it comes to science courses?

                Lastly, any information that you can offer us would be greatly appreciated.

Yours,

Justin Salisbury