[Ctabs] Business Meeting Agenda

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Mon Feb 24 13:13:03 UTC 2014

Yes, please do say that as an Excel file and send it to me. That would be awesome!

Sent from the iPhone of:

Justin M. Salisbury
Graduate Student
Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics
University of Wisconsin - Madison
@_JSalisbury

On Feb 24, 2014, at 7:11 AM, "llee at nfbct.org<mailto:llee at nfbct.org>" <llee at nfbct.org<mailto:llee at nfbct.org>> wrote:

Justin & all,

Is the advertising directory mentioned in the agenda for college level? If so, I have a listing of disability offices of the colleges in the state for our scholarship mailings. It's in an Access file, but I can save it to an Excel file for a good start on your advertising directory.

Lucia