[Ctabs] Washington Seminar – NABS Seminar

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Fri Jan 24 01:50:34 UTC 2014

CTABS members and leaders:

For those of us attending Washington seminar:

Is anyone going to be at the nabs winter seminar from 9 AM to 1 PM on Monday?

If so, you will have the opportunity to give a report on behalf of our division and our activities.

If you are going to be there, please get in touch with me so that we can discuss this report. It is very simple but looks excellent if prepared just a little bit.

Thanks!

Sent from the iPhone of:

Justin M. Salisbury
Graduate Student
Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics
University of Wisconsin – Madison