[Ctabs] Reminder: Philosophy Call Tonight

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Jul 9 04:36:02 UTC 2014

CTABS members and leaders:

I hope to talk to everyone tonight for our philosophy call. As a unique feature of this call, we will begin by reading proposed constitutional amendments so that we can vote on them at the July business meeting.  Then, we will proceed with the philosophy call.

When: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 at 9:05 p.m. EST
Where: Conference number (760_ 569-9000
Access code: 433706

In preparation for the philosophy call, I'd like people to listen to the short audio clip at this link:
http://wilife.tumblr.com/post/90343845840/isolation-bubble-sight-is-something-most-of-us

Talk soon!

Justin Salisbury
President
Connecticut Association of Blind Students