[Ctabs] Reminder: Conference Call tomorrow night!

Kathryn Webster webskc13 at wfu.edu
Tue Jun 24 20:00:58 UTC 2014

Dear Members and leaders,
	I hope the start of summer is going well for all.
This is just a friendly reminder of our monthly Business Meeting. It will be held tomorrow, Wednesday, June 25 at 9:05 p.m. est.
Please join us in advancing the Connecticut Association of Blind Students as we discuss our newly made Constitution and various other business topics.
As always, please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Best,
Kathryn C. Webster
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
First Vice President | Connecticut Association of Bind Students