[Ctabs] March Business Meeting Agenda

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Mar 26 16:41:31 UTC 2014

CTABS members and leaders:

In preparation for our March business meeting, I am providing you with our agenda.  If you have items that you would like added into the agenda, please either write or call me.

CTABS Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
9:05 PM eastern

Phone: 760-569-9000

Access Code: 433706

I.              Call to Order

II.            NFB Pledge:

I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its constitution.

III.           Inspirational Quote - Hamit Campos

IV.          Secretary's Report - Ayesha Ali

a.    Approval of Previous Business Meeting Minutes

V.           Treasurer's Report - Trevor Attenberg

a.    Bank Account Establishment with Wells Fargo

VI.          BELL Camp - Kathryn Webster

VII.         Advertising Materials - Kathryn Webster, Trevor Attenberg

VIII.       Advertising Directory - Justin Salisbury

IX.          Student Seminar - Justin Salisbury

X.           Ideas for Next Philosophy Call

a.    Equality of high partials in our movement

b.    Talking to our friends and families about identifying as blind

XI.          Old Business

XII.         New Business

XIII.       Adjournment

Yours,

Justin Salisbury
President
Connecticut Association of Blind Students