[Ctabs] Checking in and some suggestions needed.

Kathryn Webster webskc13 at wfu.edu
Thu May 8 13:54:14 UTC 2014

Hello All!
	I hope everyone is having a stress-free end of the semester! I was curious as to if and who of our members will be attending National Convention. Typically, student divisions and affiliates in general participate in selling an item for their specific organization. With that in mind, I am wondering if the Connecticut Association of Blind Students would be interested in choosing an item and facilitating a fund-raiser type event at National Convention. Whether you will be attending convention or not, it would be great to bring in some funds to our division! Even if a very small number of our members is present this July, the background work can be done by those who are not attending.
Please let me know your thoughts! Also, feel free to reach out to me in general regarding any ideas or thoughts you may have in broadening CTABS!
Best,
Kathryn C. Webster
National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut | Board Member
Connecticut Association of Blind Students | First Vice President