[Ctabs] Reminder: Philosophy Call tomorrow, 05/14/2014

Kathryn Webster webskc13 at wfu.edu
Tue May 13 14:11:55 UTC 2014

Good morning All:
	First and foremost, I would like to give a huge Happy Birthday to our one and only second vice president, Ivy Wanta! Have a great day today, and don't have too much fun celebrating!
Second, more relevant, we have our monthly Philosophy Call tomorrow, Wednesday, May 14th. Thanks to our intelligent and committed member Hamit Campos for bringing up the brilliant topic of how to react to those voicing low expectations and surprise. This is a prevalent idea in which Hamit suggests we focus on addressing ways the blind can tackle and overcome the lower standards posed by our sighted peers.
Please join us tomorrow at 9:05 p.m. EST to work through these conflicts.
The number is 760-569-9000; and the access code is 433706.
I look forward to hearing from you all!
Again, feel free to email me with any questions or concerns.
Kathryn C. Webster
to react  based on lower standards than our sighted peers.