[Ctabs] Great article for all federationists!

Edward via Ctabs ctabs at nfbnet.org
Sun May 25 18:41:29 UTC 2014

Great article.  Thanks for sharing.
Edward

-----Original Message-----
From: Ctabs [mailto:ctabs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Kathryn Webster
via Ctabs
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2014 12:02 PM
To: Connecticut Association of Blind Students
Subject: [Ctabs] Great article for all federationists!

Good morning fellow leaders and members:
I pass this article on to you now, with the great hope that you will find
information and insight into the Braille world. Whether you are a Braille
reader or not, it is most wise for the National Federation of the Blind of
Connecticut to join me in understanding the importance of literacy for blind
individuals. As our state will hopefully be holding a successful BELL
Program in the summer of 2015, I strongly encourage all to take a look at
this great text.
http://nationalbraillepress.wordpress.com/2014/05/22/no-one-told-me-braille-
was-hard-so-it-wasnt/

Thank you in advance and of course, always feel free to email me with any
questions or concerns.
Kathryn C. Webster
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut First Vice
President| Connecticut Association of Blind Students