[Ctabs] Business Meeting minutes 5/28

Kathryn Webster via Ctabs ctabs at nfbnet.org
Thu May 29 04:10:06 UTC 2014

Dear All,
	After a lengthy Business Meeting earlier this evening, I have compiled the most important points in the attached document. Please do read through the minutes thoroughly, as they contain much information as we move forward as a division. I appreciate all of the attendance tonight!
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me at any time. This email works, as well as my cell phone (203-273-8463)

Continue to participate actively in our movement; we are a family.
Best,
Kathryn C. Webster
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
First Vice President | Connecticut Association of Blind Students