[Ctabs] NABS Notes Announcement

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Tue Nov 11 22:15:13 UTC 2014

CTABS members and leaders:

I am drafting an announcement for the November NABS Notes, and I am seeking your input on what to include therein. I currently plan to report that we had a highly successful student seminar, tell who was there, and how our elections went. I would also like to include a note about Edward and Kathryn being elected to state affiliate leadership positions since both of them have come up through our student division.

What else, if anything, should be in there?

Thanks!

Justin

Justin Salisbury - Running Thunder Phoenix
Graduate Student
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
Email: jms132 at latech.edu<mailto:jms132 at latech.edu>
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin