[Ctabs] Philosophy Call Wednesday, 10/08

Trevor Attenberg tattenberg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 05:21:56 UTC 2014

Very sorry once again to have missed another one of our philosophy calls!

I found myself amidst crouded rush hour and some delays on the light rail
here in Portland OR. I think I am jinxed per such nights, what do you think?

Perhaps this philosophical music might cheer some people up if any missed me
tonight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TcfL84Kgqc

TA