[Ctabs] Philosophy Call Wednesday, 9/10

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Sep 10 03:41:10 UTC 2014

REMINDER

CTABS members and leaders:

I hope to talk with you all on our philosophy call tomorrow, Wednesday, 9/10, at 9:00 pm ET.

Phone: 760-569-9000
Access Code: 433706

Bernadetta Pracon, my old friend and former classmate at the Carroll Center, plans to join us. Let's bring a good showing!

In preparation for the call, I encourage you all to familiarize yourselves with President Riccobono's recent blog post at http://bit.ly/1uAjI2X. and watch this video: "A Lesson on the TEACH Act."<http://youtu.be/mU4MBIluhD0>

Talk soon!

Justin Salisbury
President
Connecticut Association of Blind Students