[Ctabs] We need your help!

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 11:31:03 UTC 2015

Morning friends!
  If increasing accessibility on websites does not hook you enough, each filled out survey  will add an additional $5 to our national treasury. Please help! Of course, let me know if you have any questions.
See message below:

I really need your help, and I’m willing to donate $5 to the NFB for each fully completed survey. Again, name is Alex and I’m a blind Ph.D. candidate in marketing at Drexel University. All of my research is about creating a more inclusive marketplace for the blind and vision impaired. I am currently working on two studies regarding the accessibility of retail websites and the official websites for sports teams. I really need your help with a preliminary test for this research, and would greatly appreciate you taking a few minutes to participate in one or both of the online surveys. I need 50-75 responses, and the deadline is July 14 at noon. The information for each study including the link is below. Thank you for your kind consideration in helping me to create greater awareness for this problem.