[Ctabs] National Convention potential agenda guide

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 02:19:38 UTC 2015

Hey guys!

                I hope everyone is having a good week so far.

Attached, you will find a document, containing interesting/important
meetings and events to attend during this year's National Convention. As I
said at the top of the document, these are not mandatory events, nor are
they the only events during the time slots presented.

Also, I do highly encourage each and everyo one of you to skim the agenda in
its entirety. Either way, the attachment will provide you with all student
activities, job fair/type events, and other fun and engaging division
meetings.

Please let me know if any of you have any questions, or would like
additional clarifications. Again, these events were compiled based on my
thoughts, and are not the only events you can go to! Also, this is for
either students or first-timers, not necessarily student first-timers.

Love,

Kate