[Ctabs] Reminder: Philosophy call this Sunday!

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 14:39:01 UTC 2015

Good morning beautiful people of Connecticut!
  I hope March is treating you well thus far. As decided upon at our last business meeting, our conference calls will be held on the second and fourth sunday of each month at 9:00 pm eastern.
This Sunday, March 8th, we will have our philosophy call at 9:00 pm.
Please join us in an engaging and thought-provoking discussion.
Call info is 760-569-9000, and the access code is 433706.
Talk soon,
Kate

Sent from my iPhone