[Ctabs] Find Your Legislators

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sun Mar 22 21:35:00 UTC 2015

Fellow Federationists:

If you care about the blind vendors whose jobs are being threatened and want to help, being able to find your legislators is probably important, isn't it?

This link allows you to input your address and then get information on who your state-level legislators are and how to contact them:

http://www.cga.ct.gov/asp/menu/cgafindleg.asp

On the student division call tonight, I'll be asking members who their state-level legislators are and making notes of who we expect to cover. I'd like to challenge all chapter presidents to do this with chapter members at the next chapter meeting, too! Now that we have Tammy running the at-large chapter, even I can't say I don't have a local chapter in the Connecticut affiliate.

Who says we can't be organized for legislation?

It's that easy.

Happy Second Day of Spring!

Justin

Justin Salisbury - Running Thunder Phoenix
Graduate Student
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"One of the continuing themes that the majority culture never wants to hear is that the Indians want to be Indians."

Ada Deer (Menominee), 1984