[Ctabs] We need a conference call soon!

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Apr 21 15:09:12 UTC 2016

Yes, I'd love to know! I have not been kept in the loop of the scheduling beyond the mass announcements, but I am eager to see us get back on the track that we were on!

Please let me know what I can do.

Justin

Sent from the iPhone of:

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCUEB
Legislative Coordinator
National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=325734822
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"None can be free as long as any are enslaved"

Dr. Kenneth Jernigan