[Ctabs] Ctabs Meeting - 8/21/16

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sun Aug 28 01:45:56 UTC 2016

Thank you, Noah, for sending out these minutes.

I am really excited about these STEM ideas.

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
Opportunity Ambassador
National Federation of the Blind
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury

“Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.”

William Butler Yeats