[Ctabs] CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS | FEDERATIONIST, WINTER 2016

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 15:02:16 UTC 2016

Happy New Year to my Connecticut Federation family!

                I hope each of you are starting off 2016 with a well-spent
holiday season behind you.

I am eager to make the winter edition of the Federationist the best yet, but
of course, I cannot do that without your contributions!

Whether it be a recipe, poem, prose, interesting article you read, short
story, personal anecdote, or anything creative, I'd love to read them all!
Please send entries to me at kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
<mailto:kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com>  by Friday, January 22.

If you need ideas or suggestions, please feel free to reach out and we could
brainstorm some potential options.

Thank you all in advance!

Kindest Wishes,

Kate Webster