[Ctabs] Rescheduling the Next Meeting

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Jul 21 17:59:55 UTC 2016

CTABS Members and Leaders:

I was talking with President Brian Martin recently about the need to reschedule the August meeting. We have gotten into a routine of meeting on the first Thursday of each month at 8 pm ET; however, Brian will be out-of-service for the first week of August.

We could keep the Thursday trend and meet one week from today on July 28 or push the meeting back one week and meet on August 11. We will have plenty to talk about. August 11 will fall during the week of the BELL Academy in Wethersfield, so this could be a good thing or a bad thing. It would be good because it would give us an opportunity to get an update on how the program is going. I suppose a potential downside is that, if any of our members are working that program that week, they might be a little tired at the time of the call.

Anyone is welcome to propose additional dates for the call.

Yours,

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
Coordinator of Student Programs
National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."

William Butler Yeats