[Ctabs] Rescheduling the Next Meeting

Edward Shaham personal.edward at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 18:35:38 UTC 2016

The 28th works for mee.

Edward

From: Ctabs [mailto:ctabs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Justin Salisbury
via Ctabs
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 2:00 PM
To: 'ctabs at nfbnet.org'
Cc: Justin Salisbury
Subject: [Ctabs] Rescheduling the Next Meeting

CTABS Members and Leaders:

I was talking with President Brian Martin recently about the need to
reschedule the August meeting. We have gotten into a routine of meeting on
the first Thursday of each month at 8 pm ET; however, Brian will be
out-of-service for the first week of August.

We could keep the Thursday trend and meet one week from today on July 28 or
push the meeting back one week and meet on August 11. We will have plenty to
talk about. August 11 will fall during the week of the BELL Academy in
Wethersfield, so this could be a good thing or a bad thing. It would be good
because it would give us an opportunity to get an update on how the program
is going. I suppose a potential downside is that, if any of our members are
working that program that week, they might be a little tired at the time of
the call.

Anyone is welcome to propose additional dates for the call.

Yours,

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB

Coordinator of Student Programs

National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut

Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu

LinkedIn:  <https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury>
https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury

Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."

William Butler Yeats