[Ctabs] reminder: student meeting tonight at 8

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Jun 2 16:45:48 UTC 2016

Hi team,

I will be there, too!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
Committee on Automobile and Pedestrian Safety
National Federation of the Blind
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=325734822
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."

William Butler Yeats