[Ctabs] Catching Up

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Sep 22 06:48:10 UTC 2016

Alright, so Edgar and Kate are pointing toward 9:00 pm ET on Sunday.

I see no  reason not to get us together at this time. I will wait a little longer to see if we can get a little more feedback.

Thanks, all,

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
Opportunity Ambassador
National Federation of the Blind
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury

“Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.”

William Butler Yeats