[Ctabs] Jernigan Raffle Tickets

llee at nfbct.org llee at nfbct.org
Thu Mar 9 20:08:01 UTC 2017

Hi all,

We have Jernigan Raffle tickets available in the office. This limited edition raffle is a fundraiser for the Kenneth Jernigan Fund. Each ticket costs $10. There is one prize: round-trip air transportation, lodging, registration, and banquet tickets for two to attend the 2018 National Convention as well as a cash prize of $1000. The drawing will take place at this year's convention banquet; you do not need to be present to win. If you are interested in purchasing one or more tickets, please contact me off list and we will make arrangements.

Thanks,
Lucia
llee at nfbct.org
860-289-1971