[Ctabs] Use Amazon Smile This Week to Support the NFB of Connecticut

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Tue Oct 30 00:25:31 UTC 2018

Fellow Members and Supporters:

For any of you who don't know, Amazon Smile is adding to its regular support
of charities it supports this week by increasing its donations 10 fold.  The
National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut is registered with Amazon
Smile, and anyone who selects us as their charity of choice can direct the
donation that Amazon makes with your purchase to us.  The NFB of Connecticut
is in fact my charity of choice; anytime I shop Amazon through Amazon Smile
0.5% of my purchase goes to support us.  This week they're giving 5.0%!
Read more:

https://www.apnews.com/80db3714d0da467db0fffe08942fb45c

So if you shop Amazon but don't do so through Amazon Smile, please register.
And shop this week to especially support the National Federation of the
Blind of Connecticut.

Best,

Nathanael T. Wales

National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut