[Ctabs] NFB of CT Technology Grant

llee at nfbct.org llee at nfbct.org
Wed Jan 27 20:48:41 UTC 2021

Dear NFB Members,

As you know, the Trantolo & Trantolo and Paul Duquette Technology Grant is
given twice per year to eligible recipients beginning in 2018. The name of
the grant was changed to the NFB of CT Technology Grant at our January Board
Meeting.

If you are a member and have not received a grant in the past two years, you
will be considered eligible. There are two award periods: January 31st
through April 30th and June 30th through September 30th. These grants will
not exceed $500.

Please send an email to the grant committee at  <mailto:pduke58 at comcast.net>
pduke58 at comcast.net. In your email, tell us a little bit about yourself and
state how you would make use of the grant funds, such as needed technology
or a first trip to our National Center.

After all emails have been received and reviewed by the grant committee, a
decision will be made, and the recipient will be notified by June 1st or at
our state convention.

If you have questions, please contact me at  <mailto:pduke58 at comcast.net>
pduke58 at comcast.net

Thank you.