[Ctabs] A Scam Purporting to Be Me "Treasurer"

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Tue Mar 16 02:29:18 UTC 2021

Fellow Listers:

Two members have contacted me to let me know that a scam asking for money is
going out in my name and in the name of the office of the treasurer of the
NFB of Connecticut.  I will never ask you to send me funds directly.  Funds
should be sent in the name of, and checks made out to, NFB of Connecticut
and sent either to our new Post Office Box or to my home (from which I can
only deposit them to our bank accounts).  The NFB of Connecticut also has a
PayPal account to receive donations.

If you receive an e-mail asking you to send me funds to anything else,
please delete it or contact me about it if you wish.

Regards,

Nathanael T. Wales, Treasurer

NFB of Connecticut

Live the Life You Want