[Ctabs] At Large Chapter Zoom Meeting on Wednesday, March 17th

llee at nfbct.org llee at nfbct.org
Tue Mar 16 16:37:23 UTC 2021

This month’s At Large Chapter meeting will begin with chapter business at 7:30, followed by our featured speakers at 8:00.

Election of our board of directors, originally scheduled for last month, will take place at this meeting. Please be aware that only chapter members who have paid their 2021 dues may participate in the elections.

Our guest speakers will be Patti Chang, who served as National representative at our 2018 state convention, and her daughter, Rebecca. The Dream Makers Circle, and a financial course being offered to Federation members, will be the topics of their presentation.

NFB Connecticut is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB of Connecticut At Large Chapter

Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/96418956720

Meeting ID: 964 1895 6720

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,96418956720# US (Washington DC) 13126266799,,96418956720#

+US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

      +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

      +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

      +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

      +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

      +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

      +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

      +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 964 1895 6720

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acAJNWhjWF

Join by Skype for Business

https://zoom.us/skype/96418956720

Best Regards,

Maryanne Melley

President

National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut

860-212-5549

maryanne.melley at gmail.com <mailto:maryanne.melley at gmail.com>

“Live the Life You Want; Blindness is Not What Holds You Back”