[Ctabs] CTABS Membership call Tuesday, August 30 at 7 PM

Rosario, Isabel M. rosarioi4 at southernct.edu
Sun Aug 28 18:42:42 UTC 2022

Good afternoon everyone!
 I hope you all have had a great summer.
 This month we will be having our call this coming Tuesday, August 30 at 7 PM. We would love to hear all about your summer, any concerns you have about the fall semester, and if you have any last minute questions for the NFB of Connecticut scholarship application that is due on September 1.
Join zoom meeting:
Isabel Rosario is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topic: Isabel Rosario's Zoom Meeting Time: Aug 30, 2022 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86884024005?pwd=MG5zVkJRWDB0MVhXdzJrZnQ0anpnQT09 Meeting ID: 868 8402 4005 Passcode: 0V0dCu

Best regards,
Isabel Rosario
Co-chair|NABS Legislative & Self Advocacy Committee
President| Connecticut Association of Blind Students
Secretary| Connecticut Association of Guide Dog Users
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
www.nfbct.org
Check out my podcast:https://anchor.fm/brizzys-perspective
203-993-3045