[Ctabs] 2023 Washington Seminar

llee at nfbct.org llee at nfbct.org
Thu Nov 17 18:17:51 UTC 2022

Maryanne Melley has learned that the 2023 Washington Seminar will have no
restrictions on how many people can attend. Our Washington Seminar begins
with the Great Gathering-In on Monday, January 30th at 5:00 PM. We try to
make all of our appointments for Tuesday and Wednesday.

The hotel rates are significantly less expensive this year than they have
been in the past. They are $109.00 for a single king bed and $129.00 for a
double, plus sales tax. Reservations can be made by calling 877-834-3613.
Members will get a recording asking which hotel they are looking for; it is
the Holiday Inn C Street, Washington DC, also called Holiday Inn Washington
Capitol-National Mall. It is on 550 C Street. Our reservation code is NB8.

Please remember that we have a process for applying for a subsidy from the
affiliate if you are interested in going and wish to request a subsidy.
Please see the subsidy guidelines and application form attached. Completed
forms are due at least one month before the Seminar and should be sent to
our subsidy committee members: Deb Reed at deb.reed57 at gmail.com
<mailto:deb.reed57 at gmail.com>  and Shonda Rosetta at
shonda.r.rosetta at gmail.com.