[Ctabs] 2023 Annual State Convention National Representative

llee at nfbct.org llee at nfbct.org
Thu Aug 24 13:58:47 UTC 2023

We have been informed that Gary Wunder will be our National Representative
at our State Convention in November! For those of us who do not know of
Gary, he has been a very active member of the NFB of Missouri since he was
in high school. He is currently the President Emeritus of the state
affiliate as well as President of the Columbia Chapter. Gary is also the
Editor of our Braille Monitor, the flagship publication of the National
Federation of the Blind.

Plan to attend our 52nd Annual State Convention on November 3-5, 2023 at the
Holiday Inn in New London! We will have speakers on a variety of topics of
interest to the blind, and division meetings as well as a vendor hall. There
will be a banquet on Saturday evening, and we will elect two board members
at the Sunday morning business meeting.

National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut State Convention 2023
Friday, November 3 - Sunday, November 5, 2023
Holiday Inn
35 Governor Winthrop Boulevard
New London, CT 06320
860-443-7000
Group Code: FTB
Direct link:
<https://www.holidayinn.com/redirect?path=rates&brandCode=HI&localeCode=en&r
egionCode=1&hotelCode=HFDNL&checkInDate=02&checkInMonthYear=102023&checkOutD
ate=05&checkOutMonthYear=102023&_PMID=99801505&GPC=FTB&cn=no&viewfullsite=tr
ue> Federation Of The Blind

Book your room Now! Do not wait to the last minute or you may not get the
room block rate of $102.80 after taxes. All rooms must be booked by October
2nd, after that our block expires.

More information and registration options coming soon!