[Ctabs] January CTABS Membership call

Rosario, Isabel M. rosarioi4 at southernct.edu
Wed Jan 18 19:18:32 UTC 2023

Hey everyone!
 We hope you all can join us for our next membership call taking place on Tuesday, January 24 at 7 PM to hear about some upcoming events and let us know what you would like to see the division accomplish this year. We would also like to gauge possible dates for a social. To join the meeting:
  https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84827025494?pwd=MHVOOXl6bFZJVXdpZHI1ZnhMaHdYUT09

Best regards,
Isabel Rosario
Co-chair|NABS Legislative & Self Advocacy Committee
President| Connecticut Association of Blind Students
President| Connecticut Association of Guide Dog Users
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
www.nfbct.org
Check out my podcast:https://anchor.fm/brizzys-perspective
203-993-3045