[Ctabs] State convention

Isabel Rosario isabelrosario76 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 00:24:26 UTC 2023

People, people, people!
 Believe it or not, state convention is just a month away! We hope all of
you can join us. We are excited to announce the CTABS State Convention
Welcome & Pizza Party taking place on Fri Nov 03 at 6PM for an exciting
in-person event filled with fun, networking, and of course, delicious
pizza! Whether you're a seasoned attendee or a first-timer, this social is
the perfect opportunity to connect with fellow students within the state.
expect a warm welcome from our friendly board and a chance to connect with
other students. Please RSVP to President Isabel Rosario at 203-993-3045,
and please be sure to list any dietary restrictions or allergies. We hope
to see you there!
 Be sure you also register for state convention by October 15 at the
following link: https://nfbct.org/convention/registration

Best regards,
Isabel Rosario
Co-chair|NABS Content Creation Committee
President| Connecticut Association of Blind Students
President| Connecticut Association of Guide Dog Users
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
www.nfbct.org
Check out my podcast:https://anchor.fm/brizzys-perspective
203-993-3045