[Ctabs] Passing of Lucia Lee's Husband and Closure of the Office This Week

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Wed Feb 14 02:11:29 UTC 2024

Fellow Members and Friends:

I am sorry to let you know of the passing of Lucia Lee's husband, Mark, this
last Friday, February 9, from cancer. Lucia and their family were with him.
Please keep Lucia and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

Lucia will, understandably, be away from her diligent and deeply appreciated
work as our outreach director this week; the office is closed. Please
understand that calls to the office late last week through this week will
have responses delayed. Should you need to reach me as acting president for
Maryanne, while she is herself on a medical leave of absence, you may do so
at:

(530) 219-2573

ntwales at omsoft.com

Should you only be able to use an in-state number, you may also reach our
second vice-president, Mary Silverberg, at:

(860) 232-7333

Lucia deeply appreciates the concern that many of you have shared during
Mark's battle with cancer. Your thoughts and prayers for Mark, her, and the
family are deeply felt.

Sincerely,

Nathanael T. Wales