[Diabetes-talk] A question

dmgina dmgina at qwest.net
Wed Dec 3 02:14:02 UTC 2008

If my doctor ever called me I would fall over.
but to have the nurses say this kind of thing is a different matter.
Trust me I will keep calling.
I don't know if I should ask for the group to get more training on behalf of
the disabled?
Should I ask the Federation to step in?
This isn't the first time the building of folks has stepped out of line.
My husband doesn't have this problem, because he would rather ignore matters
and just wait for the doctor to report.
I get excited and want to know.
I want time if I have questions to think about what I wish to ask.
So learning first helps.
At the same time doesn't.
Hope that makes since.

--Dar