[Diabetes-talk] A question

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 6 17:32:07 UTC 2008

let me just say, for those of you who are new or do not know what I do for a
living I work for Sunrise Medical Laboratory which is own by sonic Health
Care, currently they own us and acs, so we are the largest laboratory in the
state of NY.  anyway, from experience. sounds like the nurse is being lazy,
by law you have every right to now your results and if it wasn't pulled at
the doctors office and it was pulled at the lab you may call the lab and
they can give some results not all, but the results should becoming from
your doctors office, and you can have a copy of all your lab work also, its
your lab work you have a right to it.

Cheryl Echevarria
Treasurer
National Federation of the Blind Greater Long Island Chapter
Member NAGDU, NYAGDU and DAN