[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice - Advanced Diabetic Solutions

Tina trockwell at advanceddiabeticsolutions.net
Mon Dec 8 19:07:26 UTC 2008

Hello All,

We just wanted to introduce ourselves and let you know about our services.

Advanced Diabetic Solutions is based out of Atlanta, Georgia and was started
by a Nurse Practitioner. Most of the patients he saw were diabetic and
unfortunately most of them suffered from some form of diabetic retinopathy.

When Diagnostic Devices Inc. announced they were manufacturing a meter
designed to improve independence for patients with visual impairment, the
owner saw a great opportunity to help a specific population meet an un-met
medical need.

Fifteen Thousand patients later Advanced Diabetic Solutions continues to
improve their partnerships with the Centers for the Visually Impaired and
the NFB around the country. Let us describe how we are different and how our
services can benefit patients.

Our company only supplies glucometers with audible outputs and we provide
patients with single-use lancets designed for low-vision patients. Our
mission is to ensure that every patient with diabetes is testing regularly
regardless of any obstacles that might be in their way. We know when our
patients are testing regularly we reduce the risk of complications which
ultimately reduces the risk hospitalizations.

We are actively involved with the NJ chapter of the NFB. We recently had the
honor of conducting a workshop with their local members and helped many of
them reduce their out-of-pocket expense and make testing easier.

If you are interested in learning more about our company and our services
please do not hesitate and call us toll free 1-888-377-6382 or email us at
VOICE at advanceddiabeticsolutions.net. Please ask for Tina Rockwell at
extension 13.

We look forward to servicing this very important patient population.

Tina Rockwell

Director of Patient Services

Advanced Diabetic Solutions

1-888-377-6382 Ext. 13