[Diabetes-talk] Help with insurance coverage of Prodigy Voice

Jon Carey jon at northcoastmed.com
Fri Dec 26 18:04:35 UTC 2008

It's up to your Medical Supplier to notify your Insurance company
because they are billing them, not your physician.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Carey

Marketing Director

Advanced Diabetes Supply

1-800-730-9887 x 120

1-800-503-6280 Fax

www.NorthCoastMed.com <http://www.northcoastmed.com/>

www.DiabetesHealthSupplies.com <http://www.diabeteshealthsupplies.com/>
Call To Order Diabetic Accessories. 1-866-422-4866

www.GlucosePost.com <http://www.glucosepost.com/>    A Community for
People with Diabetes to Share Stories, Inform, and Support Each Other!

Diabetic Supplies

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed.  If you have received this message in error please notify the
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this message.