[Diabetes-talk] I'm a silent Diabetic

K C kcc86 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 10:40:27 UTC 2008

Thank you so much, Sandra.  I know that I'll do what ever they tell me
because I want to get this under control.  I guess right now I feel pretty
overwhelmed by fear, and it is hard to see past it.  How do you stick
yourself for the first time?  to adjust to even having to...  How do you go
from eating what ever you want, to having to think about every food, and
drink you put in your mouth?  I have so many other questions...

I'm glad I've found this list.  It is all ready making me feel connected.
Thank you.