[Diabetes-talk] Emotions

catdancing catdancing at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 6 15:38:58 UTC 2008

can't say i blame u at all for not wanting anything to do with diabetes. i'm
sure none of us on here have ever choosen diabetes as a desied way of life,
but we HAVE GOT TO TAKE CAREof those levels of blood sugar because no one
can do it for us. In time it will become as normal to u as eating dinner.i
know u can do it.
Debbie